Dreher Hiking Daze

The crazy, hazy, rarely lazy, daze of the Dreher family.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Consolidation

My husband gives me grief about the number of blogs that I create and then never update. So, I decided to create ONE blog where I will ramble on about anything and everything. If you want to catch up on our adoption adventure, you can still check out dreheradoption.blogspot.com

It is so good to be home after being in Ethiopia for a week. I'm glad to have all my kids together again and to actually see with my own eyes how it is all going to work out just the way God planned. I'll try to post updates on our family as we grow and change. No promises, but I do want to be better about sharing the moments in our family that brighten my day (or daze).


Abraham "Abresh" Dreher


Jacob, Abraham and Caitlyn


Jacob and Caitlyn in their new Ethiopian clothes


Abraham's tummy time

1 comment:

  1. heeheehee...when I saw this on Facebook I admit my first thought was "Another blog?" :)

    ReplyDelete