I can’t believe my “little” Jacob is now 6 years old! Where has the time gone? Seems like only yesterday when Gil arrived to our home in England on July 2nd and said, “Catherine, you don’t look so well.” Little did I know I would go into labor that evening and give birth the next morning to an 8 lb 13oz baby boy. Well, I already knew the boy part. :) Jacob was an active, spunky baby and
he hasn’t changed a lick in the past 6 years. He loves to be goofy and make us laugh. The best thing that hasn’t changed over the years is that he’s still my cuddler. He still comes and sits in my lap and gives me hugs and kisses. Oh, how I cherish my sweet boy! Happy birthday!
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
My Yankee Doodle Boy Turns 6!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment